Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September

Well, I've decided that if I wait around until I have time to catch up on posting our pictures from summer, that this blog will never be up to date (or even remotely so). So, I'm just going to skip ahead. There's been so much fun going on in September that I wanted to get it up here. Two mornings this week we saw hot air baloons floating by our house. It was fun and certainly brightened our mornings. Thanks Baloon Flyer Guys.


















Here's where Josie instructed me to take a picture of her and Silas sitting back to back.






Here's where Josie dressed her and Silas up in "costumes." The costumes were actually shirts of mine which were taken out of the laundry pile. Silas looked pretty funny walking up and down the hall with my tank top around his neck.
















It's always good to wear a bunny visor while watching a DVD. You know, just in case.




















She continues to amuse us with things she decides to put on. You probably can't tell that those are Silas' pajama pants under the dress. They really completed the deflated inner tube, sunglasses, dress ensemble.











No comments: