Sunday, May 3, 2009

HGTV will you hire me?

Over the past couple months we've had a family project going on... a house for my brother Hans and my niece Charlotte. I was able to help with color selections, painting, laying tile and decorating. Here are the results. The music accompanying the pictures is done by my brother-in-law Calvin Locklear. I hope it's not an insult to his music to pair it with my cheesy video production but this way all of the big name recording execs who check this blog will be able to hear him and offer him a million dollar contract!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were in charge at HGTV, I'd certainly hire you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very nice guys. I'm so happy for Hans and Char. Lynn would you come over and help me? Dawn

Laura said...

You decorate homes and cakes? And then make videos? Now I know what you've been up to out in ol' CO. =)

Nice work, Lynn.